This service supports couples to establish and maintain healthy relationships.
We also provide counselling about the care, welfare and development of children.
Who is this service for?
We provide counselling to couples, families and children.
How can this service help?
Counselling can be beneficial for relationships - whether you've just got together, been a couple for years, or are separated or divorced. It can help with:
- addressing communication difficulties
- managing heightened emotions and conflict
- enhancing parenting skills
- discussing family of origin issues
- re-partnering and step-parenting
- resolving intimacy and sexuality issues
- managing a relationship break-up
Anglicare also regularly holds the 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching course to support people to manage difficult behaviour of children aged 2-12 years. It is a three session program for parents and carers.
Fees are charged according to ability to pay. As a guide, $1 for every $1000 of family income is the usual contribution per session. Clients who hold a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are exempt.
Freecall 1800 243 232
18 Watchorn St
Ph: (03) 6213 3555
406-408 Main Rd
Ph: (03) 6273 5855
Salvation Army Howrah
135 Clarence St
Ph: (03) 6244 4615