Daily living, and social and community participation
Support for your day to day living.
We can support you to keep doing the things you love doing, while maintaining your independence. We can even help you try new things.
There are lots of daily things we can help you with:
- Household tasks like budgeting, cleaning and gardening
- Showering and dressing
- Taking your medications
- Cooking and cleaning.
Daily living skills
Supports with Daily Living Skills can help people with a disability to build independence and learn the skills we use in everyday life.
Our team can help you with household tasks, self-care and getting that to-do list done!
NDIS support category: Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Life
NDIS support category: Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living Skills
Health, wellbeing and therapy
We can provide a team of qualified and experienced people, including psychologists and therapists, to help you achieve your goals for health and wellbeing.
We support people of all ages and for mental health conditions that range from mild to severe and complex.
We can provide support for:
- food and nutrition management, and meal planning
- assisting you to reach your fitness goals
- building social skills
- accessing therapy or counselling.
We can also support you to develop and learn new skills, and upgrade your current skills. These are goals we all aspire to.
Based on your personal choices, our team can help you achieve your goals through the NDIS. It’s up to you!
You might want to:
- study at TAFE or take a cooking class
- travel independently by bus
- volunteer to help others and build your experience
- make the move from school to further education or work