Short-term accommodation and assistance (STA)
Previously known as respite, STA gives people with an NDIS plan, their families and carers a break from the day -to-day.
STA can include:
- in-home support
- community and social activities
- planned time away
- overnight stay in supported accommodation.
Shared and supported independent living (SIL)
Our shared and supported independent living service can help you find the home you require, based on what you need.
Housing options include:
- short-term transitional units
- supported residential centres
- long-term communal accommodation