Learn to manage difficult behaviour in children 2–12 years old. A three-session program for parents and carers.
- Monday, 17 June 2019 - 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Monday, 24 June 2019 - 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Monday, 1 July 2019 - 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Parenting courses calendar
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking
- How to sort behaviour
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
- Choosing your strategy, the three choices
- Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
- 7 tactics for encouraging good behaviour
Parents will receive:
A 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Parent Workbook and light refreshments.
Is there a registration fee?
The course costs $50 for individuals (or $50 per couple) or $10 per person for health care card holders.
What parents have said…
What a relief to come across a program that preserves the dignity of the child, maintains the self control of both the parent and the child and is actually easy to remember when memory is the first thing to go!
I realised quickly that the 1-2-3 Magic can be a magnificent preventative measure that any parent can use to avoid raising a child who, later down the line, needs excessive discipline or grows out of control.
Who is running it?
The presenters for this course are Sue and Claire. Both presenters have completed Parentshop’s 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Practitioner training.
Sue and Claire are expert trainers and will draw upon their many years of experience working with families and children.
Back to the Parenting course calendar