Anglicare's Community Home Care team deliver a wide range of services that enable people to live at home and stay connected to their community. Our teams build on the strengths and abilities of our clients and support them to reach their goals.
This is your opportunity to partner with us to make a positive difference in the lives of older Tasmanians.
Our staff are our greatest asset so we provide you with:
- a comprehensive induction program
- uniforms at no cost
- a company mobile phone
- continual learning and development through paid professional training and regular staff meetings.
- protective clothing and equipment
Home Care Workers work in the home to assist clients with a range of services promoting wellness and independence including personal care, social support and community access.
Services are delivered between 7am and 6pm Monday to Sunday
We have casual positions available in the greater Hobart area, specifically Huonville.
The successful applicants will:
- possess a certificate 3 in Aged Care (or a relevant field)
- have a current First Aid certificate
- have a current Drivers Licence (and have reliable transport)
- have current Working with Vulnerable People registration
- have a schedule 1 National Police Certificate
For further information about this position, please contact April Casey on 1800 466 300 during business hours. The Position Description can be found below in the Documents section.
The successful applicant will be required to have a pre-employment medical assessment prior to commencement.
On commencement the successful applicants will be required to undertake our structured Safeguarding Children Training program.
Applications close Monday, 25th March 2019, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the 'apply on bigredsky’ link below to commence your application. You will be required to submit a cover letter and an up to date resume.