We have an exciting opportunity for a new Scheduling Coordinator to join the Anglicare team. This role has a focus on building and maintaining effective staff and client rostering and handling employee enquiries. The successful candidate will embrace change, identify process improvements, and strive for customer service excellence.
The following competencies are essential;
- Ability to meet scheduling requirements in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to use rostering software effectively.
- Proven administration skills including the ability to complete administrative tasks and document preparation in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Proven customer service, communication, listening and interpersonal skills to be able to problem solve and liaise with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Proven organisational and time management skills to ensure coordination of customer needs with employee schedules.
- Proven ability to respond to varying employee and client requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to work within Anglicare’s Collective Agreement.
This position is permanent, full time and based in Hobart. Applicants will need to be able to work between the hours of 7am and 6pm and participate in an out of hour’s on-call service on weekdays and weekends when required. Preference will be given to applicants with an understanding of the Disability Services sector.
For further information of the position please contact Marla Giacon on 1800 466 300 during business hours. The Position Description can be found below in the Documents section.
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- a Schedule 1 National Police Certificate (no older than 12 months and not an annulled record);
- a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration (employment category);
- a pre-employment medical assessment prior to commencement.
On commencement the successful applicant will be required to undertake our structured Safeguarding Children Training program.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close Monday, 18th February 2019 at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the 'apply on bigredsky’ link below to commence your application. You will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter which outlines your relevant skills for the role.