position based in Hobart
Anglicare Tasmania is a non-profit organisation providing a wide
range of community services to the people of Tasmania. We are part
of the national Anglicare Australia network of organisations.
Anglicare advocates for social justice and aids people in times of
need. We provide programs relating to health, housing, families,
drug and alcohol treatment and support and more.
About the position
This position provides high level, professional, efficient and
timely administration and program support, as well as assisting
senior management with schedules, registers and electronic diary
To be successful in this role, you will
- Demonstrated experience in a busy administrative office
- Knowledge and experience at the intermediate computer
skills level, particularly in word processing, data base
management and email communications.
- Possess good levels of initiative, judgement and the
understanding of the requirement to maintain confidentiality
and exercise discretion in all aspects of the position.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with
the ability to establish prioritie,s manage workloads and
identify when to reschedule and reorganise work to reflect
changes in priority.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to effectively
communicate with a range of internal and external
What we offer you:
- an attractive salary including Salary Packaging
- professional development opportunities
- a friendly and supportive work environment
The Position Description can be found below.
For further information about this position please contact
Marnie Bower on 1800 243 232 or email@example.com during
The successful applicant will need:
- a Tasmania Police schedule 1 National Police Certificate
(no older than 12 months and not an annulled record);
- a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- a pre-employment medical assessment prior to
Applications close Monday,
16th December 2019, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter
which outlines your relevant skills for the role.