Coordinator – Support Services (North)
position based in Launceston
Anglicare Tasmania is a non-profit organisation providing a wide
range of community services to the people of Tasmania. We are part
of the national Anglicare Australia network of organisations.
Anglicare advocates for social justice and aids people in times of
need. We provide programs relating to health, housing, families,
drug and alcohol treatment and support and more.
About the position
You’ll manage and lead the day to day operations of a team
of employees including the facilitation of aligned processes,
practices and learning ensuring they are provided with appropriate
practice supervision and that support is provided in line with
Anglicare’s framework of practice.
You’ll also participate in and support the Regional
Manager in the ongoing development and evaluation of the provision
of services in consultation with people seeking our support, family
members, other services and other team members, this includes but
is not limited to quality assurance strategies and service
To be successful in this role, you will
- An understanding of the processes people utilises to
overcome adversity/distress when facing life challenges.
- Knowledge of practices relating to service delivery to
people with a range of barriers and issues.
- Effective time management with the ability to develop,
implement and coordinate activities of a group of workers.
- Demonstrate high level of communication and interpersonal
skills with: people who access our services, family/carers,
colleagues, other service providers and stakeholders.
- A high level of professionalism and a willingness to
develop and reflect on professional practice.
- Relevant degree level qualifications (Social Work,
Psychology, Nursing, Allied Health), and clearly demonstrated
experience or extensive experience deemed to be the
- Previous experience in a service management role in health
or human services or experience in providing services within a
What we offer you:
- an attractive salary and Salary Packaging
- a 7% Graduate Loading payable where you hold a degree in a
- professional development opportunities
- a friendly and supportive work environment
The Position Description can be found below.
For further information about this position please contact Noel
Mundy, General Manager – Housing & Community Services, on
1800 243 232 or email@example.com during business
The successful applicant will need:
- a Tasmania Police schedule 1 National Police Certificate
(no older than 12 months and not an annulled record);
- a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- a pre-employment medical assessment prior to
Applications close Monday,
16th December 2019, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter
which outlines your relevant skills for the role.