Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant –
Covering our office at
Anglicare Tasmania is a not-for profit organisation providing a
wide range of services right across Tasmania. Anglicare
advocates for social justice and aids people in times of need. We
provide programs relating to ageing and disability, housing,
families, alcohol and other drugs, financial counselling and
We are looking for a new addition to join our busy Service
Centre team and deliver a welcoming and friendly frontline service
to both customers and staff.
The job involves handling inbound calls, greeting customers in a
reception environment and using databases and systems. It is
fast–paced and will suit someone resilient, genuine and who
enjoys interacting with a diverse range of people.
Joining the team at Anglicare Tasmania means:
- Becoming part of a well-established and respected, values
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- Flexible shifts, on the job training and continued
What we are looking for in an applicant:
- People who reflect our values of Respect, Compassion, Hope
- Great communicators and excellent listeners
- Super organisational skills and no fear of technology
- Applicants that are open to flexible hours and
Successful applicants must be willing to provide:
- A Working with Vulnerable People Registration (employment
- A Schedule 1 National Police Certificate (no older than 12
- Undertake a pre-employment medical prior to
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transport
For further information about this position please contact
Rachael Duncan, Team Leader-Service Centre on 0490 285 673 or
during business hours (except Wednesdays).
Applications close Wednesday
20th, November, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter
which outlines your relevant skills for the role.