Disability Support Workers – Swansea
Anglicare’s Disability Services team and support Tasmaniana to live
life their way, every day.
Anglicare Tasmania’s Disability Services team deliver
person-centred support for people living with a disability.
The roll out of the NDIS has created even greater demand for
Anglicare’s services so we are recruiting support workers
that are ready to support the diverse needs of clients.
As an Anglicare support worker, you will be an integral part of
people’s lives, professionally assisting them with movement,
domestic duties, mealtime support, medication administration and
support with personal care.
Joining the team
at Anglicare Tasmania means:
- Becoming part of a well-established and respected, values
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- Flexible shifts in your local area
- On the job training and continued professional
What we are
looking for in an applicant:
- People who reflect our values of Respect, Compassion, Hope
- Applicants that are physically able – the job
requires a reasonable level of fitness and a medical assessment
will be required prior to joining the team
- Applicants that are available from Friday to Sunday with
the possibility of additional
weekdays when required
- An applicant holding a certificate 3 qualification in a
relevant field would be a bonus
- Previous experience in disability or aged care is highly
applicants must be willing to provide:
- A Working with Vulnerable People Registration (employment
- A Tasmania Police schedule 1 National Police Certificate
(no older than 12 months)
- A valid Driver Licence and reliable transport
The Position Description can be
For a confidential discussion,
Jodi Bentley 1800 243
Applications close Monday,
9th December 2019, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume.