EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Disability Support Worker
We’re always looking for
passionate and motivated people to join our team to provide
innovative, flexible, person centred support to people living with
This is a hands on role, suitable
for active individuals who can perform manual handling duties.
As a Support Worker you will need
to be available to work across a number of sites (as well as in the
community) and shift types, including early morning, afternoon,
evening, weekends, sleepovers, active nights and short shifts.
The Position Description can be
We are looking for people with:
- A genuine desire to provide the best quality care for
people with disabilities;
- A demonstrated awareness of disability issues
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet
To join our team it is essential
that you have the following:
- Australian Residency status or valid Australian working
- A Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support or
another relevant field (or be currently working towards
- Experience within the Disability industry
- A current provisional or full Australian Driver Licence and
an insured, reliable motor vehicle;
- A current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People
- A schedule 1 Tasmanian Police National Police Certificate
no older than 12 months and not an annulled record (form
available on our website)
If you have any queries after
reading the Position Description, please contact 1800 466 300 and
Launceston & surrounding areas
& the North West Coast
Hobart & surrounding
IMPORTANT POINTS TO
*By submitting this application you
are expressing your interest in job vacancies as they arise. This
is not necessarily an application for current job vacancies.
*Only applicants who are successful
in progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.
*By submitting this Expression of
Interest you consent to Anglicare Tasmania conducting VEVO checks
on your behalf.
*Successful applicants will be
required to undertake a medical assessment prior to
Anglicare Tasmania is committed to
the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants
applying for positions with Anglicare Tasmania must undergo
screening processes prior to a successful appointment.
Anglicare Tasmania is an Equal
Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people
from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders (ATSI) and Culturally
and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.