Home Care Workers – Huonville
Casual positions available in
Anglicare’s Community Home Care
team deliver a wide range of services that enable people to live at
home and stay connected to their community. Our teams build on
the strengths and abilities of our clients and support them to
reach their goals.
This is your opportunity to partner
with us to make a positive difference in the lives of older
Our staff are our greatest asset so
we provide you with:
- a comprehensive induction program
- uniforms at no cost
- a company mobile phone
- continual learning and development through paid
professional training and regular staff meetings.
- protective clothing and equipment
Home Care Workers work in the home
to assist clients with a range of services promoting wellness and
independence including personal care, social support and community
Services are delivered
between 7am and 8pm Monday to Sunday.
We have casual positions available
in the greater Huonville area.
The successful applicants will:
- possess a certificate 3 in Aged Care (or a relevant
- have a current First Aid certificate
- have a current Australian Driver Licence (and have reliable
- have current Working with Vulnerable People
- have a Tasmanian Police schedule 1 National Police
- have the rights to work in Australia
For further information about this
position, please contact Emma Scott on 1800 466 300 during business
hours. The Position Description can be found in the Documents
The successful applicants will be
required to have a pre-employment medical assessment prior to
Applications close Monday,
27 January 2020, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ link below to
commence your application. You will be required to submit an up to