Project Manager – Mental Health Transition Services
12 month fixed-term,
full-time contract based in Hobart
Anglicare Tasmania is a non-profit organisation providing a wide
range of community services to the people of Tasmania. We are part
of the national Anglicare Australia network of organisations.
Anglicare advocates for social justice and aids people in times of
need. We provide programs relating to health, housing, families,
drug and alcohol treatment and support and more.
About the position
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the transition
of psychosocial support programs which are being phased out by the
Commonwealth Government with the full implementation of the
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The role includes
identifying market gaps, opportunities and developing business
You’ll develop project plans utilising Anglicare’s
project management resources outlining the scope of the National
Psychosocial Support (NPS) Transition project as well as
establishing and maintaining internal reference groups to provide
input and advice in relation to the project.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Highly developed project management skills including
facilitation and resourcing of meetings and consultations.
- The ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to
influence and negotiate to build consensus on key issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of disability policy,
particularly the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities,
organise work and achieve objectives within time lines and
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the position or
extensive experience and a lesser qualification deemed
What we offer you:
- an attractive salary including Salary Packaging
- a 7% Graduate Loading payable where you hold a degree in a
- professional development opportunities
- a friendly and supportive work environment
The Position Description can be found below.
For further information about this position please contact Noel
Mundy, General Manager – Housing & Community Services, on
1800 243 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org during business
The successful applicant will need:
- a Tasmania Police schedule 1 National Police Certificate
(no older than 12 months and not an annulled record);
- a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- a pre-employment medical assessment prior to
Applications close Monday,
16th December 2019, at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter
which outlines your relevant skills for the role.