Scheduling Manager – Disability Service
Scheduling Manager – Disability Services
Permanent, full-time position based in
Anglicare Tasmania is a non-profit organisation providing a wide
range of community services to the people of Tasmania. We are part
of the national Anglicare Australia network of organisations.
Anglicare advocates for social justice and aids people in times of
need. We provide programs relating to health, housing, families,
drug and alcohol treatment and support and more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheduling Manager to join
our Disability Services team. The role of the Manager is to mentor
and lead a state-wide team of Scheduling Coordinators to facilitate
the scheduling of employees, in response to vacancies created due
to planned & unplanned leave, and other duties as directed by
the Disability Management Team.
The incumbent will possess demonstrable competency, knowledge,
understanding and/or skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience in resource and people
- Experience in positively supporting change management
- Proven organisational and time management skills to ensure
efficient and effective co-ordination of workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
ability to interpret and provide advice in relation to
legislation as it relates to Anglicare’s compliance
- Well-developed interpersonal, conflict resolution, problem
solving, negotiation skills and demonstrated capacity to
establish new business relationships.
- Competent in computer literacy skills including the
capacity to use word processing, database, Microsoft Excel, and
Microsoft Outlook applications.
- High level of understanding and knowledge of disability
- Meet Key Performance Indicators as required within set
The successful applicant will work normal business hours, Monday
to Friday and will be based at Anglicare’s Collins Street
What we offer you:
- an attractive salary including Salary Packaging
- a 7% Graduate Loading payable where you hold a degree in a
- professional development opportunities
- a friendly and supportive work environment
For further information about this position please contact
Haylee Arnol, General Manager – Disability Services on 1800 466
300 during business hours.
The Position Description can be found below.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- have a Tasmania Police Schedule 1 National Police
Certificate (no older than 12 months and not an annulled
- provide an International Police Check if you have resided
for 12 months or more outside of Australia after the age of
- have a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- undertake a satisfactory Anglicare assessed medical
On commencement the successful applicant will be required to
undertake our structured Safeguarding Children Training
Applications close Monday, 25th January 2021, at 5.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the
‘apply for this job’ link below to commence
your application. You will be required to submit an up to date
resume and cover letter which outlines your relevant skills for the
PLEASE NOTE: Other vacancies that may arise in the near future
may also be filled from this selection process.
Anglicare Tasmania is committed to providing an inclusive
and respectful work environment where all people are valued and
have equal access to opportunities to reach their full