Support Coordinator – Hobart
position based in Hobart
The Support Coordinator provides
professional and exceptional service to clientele accessing
services provided by Anglicare in line with National Disability
Insurance Scheme (NDIS) business rules.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of statutory requirements
relevant to the work;
- Have an understanding of the underlying principles to
provide support in an insurance-based scheme that invests in
individuals to improve long-term outcomes;
- The capacity to respond appropriately to client needs and
manage potential conflict of interest;
- Assess, identify and respond to needs of clients with
complex and multiple needs, requiring support to access
- Undertake activities which may require the employees to
exercise judgment and/or contribute critical knowledge and
skills where procedures are not clearly defined;
- Possess the skills to identify specific or desired
- Have the ability to liaise with clients and specialist
services at a technical level to achieve positive
- Possess capacity to discuss techniques, procedures and/or
results with clients on straightforward matters.
This position is permanent
full-time, based in Hobart.
The Position Description can be
For further information about this
position, please contact Karen Larsen, NDIS Support Coordination
Team Leader on 1800 466 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
during business hours.
The successful applicant will be
required to have:
- a Tasmania Police schedule 1 National Police Certificate
(no older than 12 months and not an annulled record);
- a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- a pre-employment medical assessment prior to
On commencement the successful
applicant will be required to undertake our structured Safeguarding
Children Training program.
Applications close Friday,
8th November 2019 at 6.00pm.
If you are interested in joining our
team, please click on the ‘apply for this
job’ link below to commence your application. You
will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter
which outlines your relevant skills for the role.