Support after a motor vehicle accident.
Your life, your way, every day.
We understand that each person’s needs are unique and our friendly team will take the time to understand you and provide a range of supports that best suit your individual circumstances. Whether it’s short-term support or complex care, Anglicare has Tasmania’s largest range of services to support your rehabilitation.
Our approach supports you to maintain your connections with friends, family, work and community.
With over 15 years of experience providing support following a motor vehicle accident, and an established relationship with the MAIB, our skilled team can be trusted to provide you with the best possible rehabilitation support.
Our team will work alongside you to build your independence and support your rehabilitation. We can assist you with:
- household tasks, daily living and self-care
- specialist health services such as physiotherapists and exercise physiologists
- personalised nursing support in your own home
- transport to and from appointments
- getting out and about, and being part of the social life within your community
- skill development
- improving overall health and wellbeing.
Following a motor vehicle accident, many issues can arise for families such as financial hardship, relationship difficulties, parenting challenges, mental wellbeing and many more. We have a broad range of services to respond to these needs.Download our MAIB brochure
The good care of Anglicare and the support of my family have kept me going. I am looking forward to the future... this has made me stronger.