Anglicare’s new Burnie office puts out the welcome mat
Did you know that Anglicare’s Burnie team has moved into new premises in the CBD?
The new office is conveniently located at 51 Wilmot Street. Signage on the door—pataway/Burnie—acknowledges that it sits on Aboriginal land.
The office is open from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. You do not need an appointment, because our friendly staff can assist you or someone you know to access any of the following services:
- supported accommodation run by Anglicare
- the Housing Connect service, for both emergency and long-term housing needs
- mental health
- addictions, including Gamblers Help
- financial counselling
- programs that support families, children and young people
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) facilities.
Anglicare has community programs available to people living in the far North West and on the West Coast. You can download a regional support booklet here.
We look forward to continuing to serve your local community.