Gr8MYnds: mental health info with young people in MYnd!
Gr8MYnds is a comprehensive and fun interactive mental health resource for young people. It covers a range of different mental health concerns and provides information and advice on how to get the help you need for yourself, or for someone else.
- cyber bullying
- eating disorders
PC and Windows phone
Please Note: that Windows phones may have compatibility issues.
- Click on the above Download Gr8MYnds Mobile Resource button
- The file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer
- Click on the file to launch the resource
Android phone or tablet
- Download the Microsoft PowerPoint app from the Google Play Store if not already installed on your phone or tablet.
- Once the PowerPoint app is installed, click on the above Download Gr8MYnds Mobile Resource button.
- In the devices notification bar (often a black bar across the top of the phone screen) a download symbol will appear
- Swipe downward from the notification bar to expand it and see the Gr8MYnds resource being downloaded.
- Once finished, the notification should say Download Complete.
- Touch the notification and the file should open automatically in the PowerPoint app.
- Once the app has been closed, you can re-access the file by opening the PowerPoint app and selecting Gr8MYnds from the Recent Files. It will also be stored in your device under Downloads or Documents.
iPhone and iPad
- Ensure that your device is running the latest version of iOS to avoid any potential compatibility issues.
- Download the Microsoft PowerPoint app from iTunes if not already installed on your device.
- Open this page in your default Safari browser and click on the above Download Gr8MYnds Mobile Resource button.
- Once the file has opened, click on the share button to open in the PowerPoint app.